Aly B.'s keeping the REAL in Real Estate
- Reliable - I do what I say I am going to do.
- Ethical - I always follow the law, use professional courtesy and abide by the Realtor Code of Ethics.
- Authentic - My approach is straight forward and grounded. I am your advocate. I want to sell you the right house, not just any house. I want to help you place your house in the marketplace effectively so that it sells quickly and for the best price.
- Local - I was born, raised and educated in Charlottesville. I have owned a business for 17 years. I know the area intimately. My personal and professional connections are powerful assets to the purchase and sale of real estate.
- Owner of Aly B. Painting LLC for 17 years.
- 20 years of experience in the process of home building and remodeling, project management, contracts, estimating, budgeting, interior design, management of employees and subcontractors, and customer service.
- Skillful opening and closing of contract negotiations.
- Personal and data backed knowledge of the neighborhoods in Charlottesville and surrounding area.
- Built the first “Tiny Home” in Charlottesville and manage it as a short-term rental business.
- Charlottesville Public Schools
- University of Virginia
- Fluent in Spanish. Si necesitas ayuda en el proceso de la compra o venta de tu casa, you puedo ayudarte.
- Being with my family
- Teaching private trumpet lessons to elementary through high school students
- Playing the Trumpet in the band We Are Star Children
- Participating in fund raising for local women, children and humanitarian efforts
- Yoga,volleyball and camping
Aly is simply amazing! I had no idea where to start, or what was involved in the whole process. On day one, she gave me a simple list of "chores" to get my house ready for sale. She then brought in staging furniture and transformed the house overnight. I received multiple offers, and was under contract within days of going on the market. Aly and her team went above and beyond my expectations, and made selling the house easy and exciting!! - Josh, Seller Sold in 1 week January 2019
Aly is hands down the best Real Estate Agent I have ever worked with. Her background knowledge of building, contractors and quality of work are immensely helpful. She looks at any property, not only in terms of is it the right fit for you...but are you getting a fair price and quality home/finish. She tells you all the facts...good/bad, and how fast you need to act if you want something in this fast moving Charlottesville market, without ever feeling like a hard sell, or pushing a sale that is not in her client's interests. If you want a Real Estate agent who actually knows homes...Aly is the way to go! - Rebecca, buyer 2019
Aly listens, educates, and soars past all expectations as a realtor (and a contractor). She's honest, hard working, experienced - and won't lead you astray. She puts her clients' well-being in front of her commission every single time. It's impressive and such a rare trait. Marisa, Buyer 2018
7 months,30 houses, 4 offers, 1 home! I can't imagine a better partner in this journey than Aly. Numerous times throughout this process I have been so grateful to have Aly on my side. Since the very beginning she has taken the time to understand what my family and I need, and gone above and beyond to make it happen. She has relentlessly advocated for me and looked out for my best interest, insuring that I got a great home and am protected from issues. Throughout the entire process - which is a long, sometimes emotional journey - she has been completely invested in getting me the right home. She is always responsive and considerate, taking the time to explain everything every step of the way. I can't imagine having tried to take this on without her. I highly recommend Aly to anyone buying or selling a home. There really is no one better to have on your side! - Brigid, Buyer May 2018